A collier of 1067 Tons built in Grangemouth in 1915, she escaped a U-Boat in July 1915 but was unlucky when she struck a mine laid by UC-6 on 12 Jan 1916. The mine struck between the engine room and No 3 hold blowing the hatch covers 30m into the air. She immediately took a heavy list to starboard and commenced to sink. Only the starboard boats could be launched and the crew abandoned ship. They were picked up by the patrol boat Strathyre.
They struck the mine at 1045 Hrs, the ship sank at 1050 Hrs and the survivors were landed at Dover at 1130 Hrs.
Diving: This wreck only a short distance from the eastern entrance to Dover harbour lies in a max depth of 30m on her port side, she is very proud and stands up to 24m. There is extensive damage caused by the mine and wear and tear with some large holes in the hull and lots of spars and beams poking out.