This Armed trawler of 293 tons was built in 1911 by Cook, Welton and Gemmell of Beverley and was serving as part of the Dover Patrol when she was sunk following a collision on 28 Jan 1917 a few miles South of Folkstone near what was the light vessel.
Diving: The wreck lies in a max depth of 29m, she is upright with a slight list to starboard and very intact despite having been swept. She was identified as her name was on a brass lamp that has been recovered. The gun is off the side on the seabed in line with the highest point amidships on the port side.
The decks are at 24-25m and you can enter the stern accommodation area with ease where there are still bunks on view attached to the hull. At the very stern the 2 toilets are still in place in their curved cubicles. The large winch is on view amidships and the bow is very intact. There is also more accommodation space amidships which can be entered but is much more of a squeeze.
As usual with these very tough old trawlers she has held her shape very well.