A 304 Ton former Grimsby Trawler built at Selby in 1914, taken into service in 1914 as an armed Admiralty Trawler that was serving as part of the Dover Patrol when she struck a mine and sank on 28 Feb 1916.
This site and that of the Empress of Fort William are the wrong way around in Dive Kent.
Diving: The wreck is quite broken up and settled into the seabed in a max depth of 27m. It is hard to tell the bow from the stern however the main hull is intact and easy to follow, however the decking and superstructure is very much a jumble on her. The wreck site is quite inshore and can be subject to poor viz and the site is also popular with local fishermen as there is lots of fishing line and weights about as well as a large collection of beer cans.
A single engine aircraft has been found just off the side of here by the The Folkestone Club 501 Divers, the propeller of which has been raised.